This bi-monthly event is open to the FA/SBP and larger community to give parents a forum for questions and conversation about the challenges and triumphs of parenting children.
At the beginning of each meeting, we brainstorm topics about which the participants would like to learn more. Speakers, videos and websites will then be presented at the next meeting to address these concerns. We will also take time to share stories, to discuss common problems, and to give mutual help.
The goals of LOL are:
- To provide parents with a source of support as they raise their children
- To provide a community in which to network and exchange information
- To learn from one another
- To be proactive in helping parents find resources
- To be a community resource for parents and their children
This year, Laugh Out Loud will meet:
- November 8, 2017
- January 24, 2018
- March 24, 2018
- May 9, 2017