READY FOR SOME SUMMER FUN?
THE 2019 SUMMER PROGRAMS WILL RUN FROM JUNE 10, 2019 TO AUGUST 2, 2019.
The new Summer Programs brochure is coming soon. To see last year’s brochure and get a feel for our offerings, click here! You can see this year’s camps and camp descriptions, you can click on the Camps and Programs button to the left of the page. Online registration for Summer 2019 will open on February 1st; you will be able to register online directly through this link . You can also use that link now to register for the Spring Vacation Camp which runs from March 11-15.
Thank you for taking an interest in the Friends Academy Summer Programs!
Whether your child is a student at Friends Academy or attends school elsewhere, there are many reasons for kids to spend some time with us this summer, but two of the most compelling are the quality of our programs, and the safe, family friendly environment that we promote. Whether you’re looking for academics, sports, themed weeks for younger campers, or adventure programs for older campers there is something here for you. There are opportunities for everyone to have fun, learn new skills, and enhance current talents.
We make this happen in a few ways:
- Our counselors are highly trained. Most are teachers in their fields.
- They are energetic and fun loving: this is evident in the experiences they help create for campers.
- We have a low camper to staff ratio. Counselors get to know campers better, so they can better meet their individual needs.
- Our programs are designed with specific ages in mind. They cater to the developmental needs of each age group.
- We keep campers busy with plenty of structure, but allow them opportunities and some choice in their day.
We hope to see you this summer!
Charley Pelissier, Director of External Programs