Middle School News 04.22.18
April 13, 2018
Please schedule an appointment with Jamie Ross-Cory if you would like to receive ERB results for students in grade 7.
Monday, April 23th -- Grade 6 parents and students are invited to attend a presentation on the Chewonki trip for the fall. The meeting will be in the Commons from 3:15-4:15. Attendance is expected. Mr. Dorsey will be leading this informative session. Please contact Mrs. Ross-Cory if you have any questions.
The following are the current service activities happening each Friday on and off campus-
- Friends Helping Friends will once again be involved with Literacy Helpers, Library and PE
- Our Recycling Team continues with the addition of Composting
- Woodshop will continue with the list of requests around the school
- The Pavillion Crew will continue to build a new outdoor learning space
- The Schwartz Center group heads off campus
- The Student-Led Projects allow kids to identify a project that will make a positive difference
- Advocacy Group continues to work towards social justice
- The ⅞ Play ends!
- Amicus will be working hard to create the 2017-18 yearbook
Please check the FA Calendar for the most updated information.